CHASE THE WIND

01:28


 As any holiday entushiast such as my self, decorations are always in order. Yesterday was the day I decided to turn Pinterest up side down for the best Fall and Halloween decoration ideas, started planning everything out, and opened all of  the boxes stored in the Halloween section. I also went to our shed where we kept hay for holidays as such. Little did I know I was going to experience such horror with my harmless intentions. Got my shoes on, got my sweats on and as I confidently wanted to pick up a piece of hay, a big fat mouse jumped out of it!!
A F U C K I N G mouse!! She was probably in even bigger shock than I was poor thing, my scream probably made her deaf.

I'm not scared of many things, but mouse and especially salamander freak me out!

Talking about scared, everybody keeps on asking me whether I'm scared to move to another side of the world all alone, and they are also very suprised when I say I'm not. Thats the least scary part of it. Going on my own, to a country that you (normally) can't just visit over the weekend is what excites me the most. I like being alone, but more than that, I want to see if I can make it on my own. Everything from finding appartment, doing all the papers by myself, getting a job without any help or connections. Not that is anything wrong to have help with all of that, I always had it before, but I think it's time to challenge myself a bit harder. I have absolutely no doubt I couldn't handle it, but it will be good to put words into action. Plus, when to do it if not when you're still single.

What I am scared about, is leaving my friends and family behind, knowing how fast things can change. There is never a right time to just go, but not everyone is still young, and well being of the ones I love is the most important to me. It will take some time adjusting to the fact I won't be able to be there for them in case of anything. Physically that is, I will still constantly haunt them with calls and Facebook updates haha. Do you think my baby Zeus (Zeus the dog) will remember me when I come back?? He's gonna fully grow when I'll be away :(

So no, I'm not scared of going alone. I had great experience travelling alone when I went to New York, and even though that was just a month and totally different situation, I think that was enough time to realize I can do just about anything I set my mind to. I loved it! It gave me so much strength and experience in all ways possible. I met great people, made amazing memories and it was all so easy! New York has a special place in my heart, it always had, but I kinda dare to think that where I'm going next, will have a similar effect. I like that all my options are very open, everything from what I'll do, where I'll stay, what I will see and even not knowing when, and IF, I will come back home. I love not knowing where all this will take me. Probably the most go with the flow I will ever be! We all know I'm not the most spontaneous person you'll meet. I can be, but I'm usually not.
Just in case something goes wrong at any point, it's good to know that my brother is about 6 hours away from the city I will live in. So I'll just rent a car and annoy him with my problems haha..

Anyways, I have another good month of time to spend it with my family and friends, the doggo and to really think about how the heck I'm going to pack my clothes for indefinite time! Can someone please help me with that?? #SOS

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji