8 shows I can't wait to..

09:47


..start watching again!!

Monday, Thursday, thunder or beautiful day AF, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't watch a movie or have a mini (or huge, depends on my mood) marathon of a series that I'm obsessing over. Sex and the city and Friends are shows that I re-watched about a billion times and I'll get enough of the two never.
But besides those two, I am a huge fan of so many (too many) tv shows out there, and here are my current favourites and the ones I can't wait for the new episodes to air:

  • SUITS - ok they're back already, but it was such a long wait *sight*
  • NARCOS - September 1st!! 
  • STRANGER THINGS - I mean, the ending?? The vibe, those kids,..this show is eyerything!
  • YOU'RE THE WORST - huge shift in the last season, but I can't wait to see what they're going to do next
  • NEW GIRL - Schmidt, Nick..can't decide who makes me laugh more
  • THE HANDSMAID'S TALE- scary, exciting, unexpected (haven't read the books) love scene that I can't stop thinking about what might happen in the next season
  • THE ROYALS - just watch it, you'll see :)
 With todays weather any my overly emotional/pissed off menstrual symptoms, I've decided to stay at home, where Nutella is near and New girl episodes are playing one after another like on conveyor. 
I could use a cute guy I'll never have the curage to talk to in real life, to hug and kiss and watch funny shows with me for the rest of the day. Or a dog. Or both. Ok both for sure.

What shows are you're a big fan of? Have any good ones to recommend? Please do, there are never enough of shows to watch!☺

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji