LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH

23:44


 I haven’t been a good blogger in the past year, and by that I’m referring to my almost non-existence here in my little world. I definitely want to change that in the New Year coming, but I would still love to finish this year with one last post.

 This past year has been a pretty shitty year, period. It hasn't all been bad, but I don’t believe it will be much of a year to remember. I normally do my best to stand up high no matter the situation, but 2016 really managed to knock me down, so I cannot wait for it to be over!

I feel like there are certain expectations that we, as individuals, set to ourselves each year, and no matter what the society or whoever says, if we don't achieve those expectations, we tend to feel like we've failed. It's easy to say that 2016 sucks, but the reality is, I suck. But the good thing is, in two days, I will (and you will too) turn a brand new page and start over. I have a good feeling about it. No new resolutions, just doing my best to accomplish the old ones. If not accomplish them, I will at least try to, put myself first, stop doing things that don't make me happy and focus more on things that do.

I did always say I'll die trying, but with so much stuff in my head, I totally forgot about trying, and I can't wait to start again! I know I could start tomorrow, but it's so much easier to start on the first of new month. It's just how it is.

I think about where and when did I get lost in the way. I was always so motivated in things I love, but this year I really got lost. How and where I have no clue. C'est la vie I guess, not all things go according to our plan, and it's the way it should be right? It all happens for a reason, and mine better be a damn good one haha.

Besides getting lost along the way, I still had some great days and moments in the past year, and those will be the ones I'll remember forever.

For the New Year, I wish you all the best of days, go towards the things you love, the people you love, get rid of the things that don't make you happy and do your best to achieve what will keep your heart warm in the long haul.

On that note, I'd like to share my top 4 moments of 2016. Cheers everyone <3

1. FRIENDS REUNION

 As three of my closest friends are all living and working abroad, we don't get to see each other as much as we used to, not even close sadly, but this summer all three girls came back from all around the world (literally..Mexico, Australia and USA) and we had such good days together. As if they had never left <3 Plus two of them came back again for Christmas holidays so I'm very excited!  


2. FAMILY TRIP

 It has been yeaaaaars since my WHOLE family went on vacation together and this year my mom and aunt made it happen again. Hope we'll do it again soon!


3. ZELENCI

 Springs Zelenci were on my bucket list for so long and this year I finally got the chance to witness this beauty in person! I've been there three times already and I can't wait to go again. 
It's a must to see if you are ever in Slovenia, I am in love with that place. The colours and surroundings are always breathtaking. 




4. TRAVELLING WITH BESTIE + CROSSING OF ANOTHER WISH ON MY BUCKET LIST

We had the best time visiting London (read about it HERE) and one of the things that was a must for me, was having an afternoon tea at Sketch. I had my eyes on Sketch restaurant for so long, and I always dreamed about that pink place. It was such a good experience, and having a brunch there felt like walking in my own dreams. 

You know when you want something for a long time, looking at the pictures all the time and then experiencing it on your own, feels amazing. Surreal actually. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji