Birthday inspiration

04:48

Since my birthday is soo close, I wanted to share some inspirations I found and will use some of it for my birthday dinner party. I'm all about simplicity and classic, can't help it, so my dinner party will be just the same. Well kind of. You will see the results soon after my birthday, but I'm pretty sure you will love is just as much as I will. 

For more of my inspirations follow me on Pinterest 

xox

 ...and the cake, so lovely!

Such a cute idea..
beautiful table setting..
lovely drinks are a must.

You Might Also Like

15 komentarji

  1. Beautiful inspirations...
    I want to celebrate my birthdat too :)

    NEW POST: Trip: Croazia - August 2012

    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasne fotke, komaj čakam da vidim kako boš ti pripravila! =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/2012/08/mancinas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and really inspiring pictures! :)
    http://littlegirlinbigfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luškane fotke, ne dvomm v to da bo carski party :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja res super! Komi čakam, da vidim kakšen recept ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty great inspiration! Can't wait to see photos from your party. Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration:) HOpe your party is fab!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool birthday party inspiration post! :)
    You got a lovely blog & you're such a beauty!

    fashion is for idiots [like us]
    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely selection, so inspiring! wish you a wonderful b-day!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lep izbor za inspiracijo :)!XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first photo is amazing!

    check out my blog if you want^^
    http://mycarameldream.blogspot.gr/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these photo's. Wanna give a party myself now ;-).

    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Happy Sunday!

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! These birthday party inspirations are wonderful. Want to arrange my mom’s birthday party soon at one of NYC venues. Will be gathering unique ideas for the day as want to make it wonderful for the invitees.

    ReplyDelete